Reporting to the Cell leader, as a CNC Miller you will be mainly responsible for setting and operating 3, 4 and 5 axis machining centres in a busy workshop environment.
The ideal candidate would be:-
- Apprentice trained with/ or a proven engineering work history
- Competent at setting and running Haas machining centres from VF2-VF6 in size.
- Experience with Fanuc & Haas control systems essential
- Experience with horizontal machining centres desirable (Doosan)
- Possess a good knowledge of Fanuc / Haas (ISO) code with the ability to edit / write programs as required
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment, ideally within the Oil&Gas, Nuclear / Defence, Motor sport or aerospace sector.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work on their own initiative, showing a methodical approach to work and good problem-solving skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality, along with the ability to manage their workload.
- Ensure that the relevant control systems are adhered to and that both Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- To be customer and product focused at all times.
- To be able to communicate with employees at all levels.
AT A GLANCE:
- Programming skills – offline / editing.
- CAD knowledge
- Advanced problem solving
- 5 Axis competent knowledge/experience. Fanuc ( E ) Mazatrol (D)
- Vertical /Horizontal experience. ( E )
- Working with exotic materials (D)
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Shifts: Days with early finish on a Friday
Monday – Thursday 7:45am-5pm
Friday – 7:45am – 11:45am
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Hourly rate : negotiable depending on experience
- Overtime at X1.5
- Additional benefits: Holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, bonus, health cash plan etc.
If you would like more information please contact – email@example.com