- Salary: Depending on experience
- Reporting to: Milling Supervisor
- Responsible for setting and operating 3, 4 and 5 axis machining centers in a busy workshop environment.
- Machine first class precision engineered components and parts for our global customer base supplying safety critical parts to the nuclear, petrochemical and aerospace markets.
Skills and Experience
- Programming skills – offline / editing
- CAD knowledge
- Advanced problem solving
Essential Skills and Experience
- Vertical /Horizontal
- Fanuc 5 Axis competent
- Multi Axis Matsurrra
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Working with exotic materials
What the SPE ideal candidate looks like:
- Apprentice trained with/ or a proven engineering work history
- Competent at setting and running Haas machining centres from VF2-VF6 in size.
- Experience with Fanuc & Haas control systems essential
- Experience with horizontal machining centres desirable (Doosan)
- Possess a good knowledge of Fanuc / Haas (ISO) code with the ability to edit / write programs as required
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment, ideally within the Oil & Gas, Nuclear / Defence, Motor Sport or aerospace sector.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work on their own initiative, showing a methodical approach to work and good problem-solving skills
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality, along with the ability to manage their workload
- Ensure that the relevant control systems are adhered to and that both Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained
- To be customer and product focused at all times
- To be able to communicate with employees at all levels
We are recruiting for Multi Access Matsurra Experience