Summary and Main Purpose:
We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to join an award-winning engineering business which specialises in the supply of high integrity precision machined components, kits, mechanical assemblies, turnkey engineering projects and hardness testing of metallic raw material.
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting various departments as required following departmental procedures for sorting, retrieving and transfer of data.
The role requires an effective team player who can play a proactive role in associated tasks, have the ability to manage multiple activities and successfully deliver within set deadlines whilst managing the own time and prioritising work effectively.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Qualifications in Business Admin would be advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate must have experience of working within a busy administrative environment, ideally for a Quality, Sales or Accounts team. You must have great attention to detail and accuracy with a proven ability and experience or transferable experience in:
- General administration duties: answering the phone, checking, copying, scanning, and archiving of documents.
- Loading purchase orders and RFQs into an MRP system, collating information in preparation for quoting and for contract review.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with company information, customer account details, restricted, confidential documents, and data.
- Compiling documents packs, using customer portals for submittal of quality records for customer approval.
- Data entry in the format of word templates, spreadsheets, PDF editor and the company’s software.
- Liaison with customers and suppliers regarding documentation queries.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient using Windows Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF Writer
- The ability to manage change.
- A logical and systematic approach to work.
- Excellent time management ability.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
Please email your current CV and any supporting documentation to email@example.com should you be interested in any of our vacancies