To delight the customer through the successful delivery of new and/or existing products shipped on time and manufactured to the highest technical and quality standards.
To write programs for CMM component inspection to product definitions, prove out and validate written programs and providing support to operations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Methods of Manufacture to realise part designs.
- Verify part validation.
- A.I.R’s (first article inspection reports).
- Liaise with other departments such as manufacturing, quality, engineering, and sales to ensure delivery of conforming product and to set timescales.
- Offline programming to create user friendly CMM programs using PC-DMIS software to best practice.
- Create adequate manufacturing instructions for operators to understand and follow.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Design and create fixturing.
- Adhere to health and safety responsibilities at all times.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- First pass yield >98%
- Product compliance >98%
- COPQ – Max 3 x NCRs