We are currently recruiting only the best CNC turners for the next stage of our company’s growth.
Due to the nature of SPE’s business, solid experience of using Fanuc controls and the regular setting up / breaking down of multi axis machines is essential, as is experience of machining components using exotic materials. In return we offer an attractive rate of pay, associated benefits, friendly colleagues and a working environment where you’ll be sure to get the best out of yourself and know you’ve made a difference.
4 flexible shifts available across site one:
7.45-5pm (earlier finish Friday)
What the SPE ideal candidate looks like:
- Proven work history in a similar environment
- Competent at using a variety of control systems and extensive experience in setting up / breaking down of machines for low volume work.
- Experience ideally working within the Oil & Gas, Nuclear / Defence, Motor Sport or aerospace sector.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work on their own initiative, showing a methodical approach to work and good problem-solving skills
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality, along with the ability to manage their workload
- To be customer and product focused at all times
- To be able to communicate with a wide range of people and enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Enjoy working in a family run business
Please apply to: email@example.com