Summary and Main Purpose:
Looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join a skilled team of individuals in a state of the art facility who can build projects directly from technical drawings with a high degree of experience in flux cored welding to a high standard, driving results and quality within the business. The FCAW will predominantly be carbon steel, the candidate must be capable of reading & interpreting drawings, WPS, Weld maps and performing welds to a very high standard with great attention to detail on using the applied welding processes, passing full NDE inspection.
- Fabricate medium section projects from drawings
- Duplex and exotic steels welding
- Following welding procedure specifications and weld maps
- Setting up and altering welding plant
- MIG/MAG Welding carbon and other steels
- Attending production meetings if required
- Input and suggestions on continuous improvement of processes
- Keep work are clean organised and tidy
- Following company health and safety policies
- FCAW WELDING ESSENTIAL
- TIG WELDING PIPEWORK
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of all welding processes
- Time served ideally with O&G experience
- Purging cleaning & welding of stainless and exotic steels
- Knowledge and understanding of stainless steels
- Orbital welding experience
- TIG/MIG/FCAW welding
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication and writing abilities
Please email your current CV and any supporting documentation to email@example.com should you be interested in any of our vacancies.
No agencies please.