Summary and Main Purpose:
The Facilities Maintenance Technician must have a strong background in DIY or the building trade and will be carrying out minor repairs and building maintenance both inside and out.
Different tasks everyday (Reactive Maintenance) anything from painting to basic plumbing or groundworks could be involved. Should have good understanding and be able to use basic hand and power tools and hold a full UK driving license.
Training can be provided for scaffolding use (PASMA) and forklift truck driving.
Contracted Hours – 40 hours Mon – Fri 7:45 – 16:00
The person will be responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, data cabling, heating, plumbing, etc.). Performs general cleaning and other tasks as assigned. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Facilities Manager.
- Paint, remodel, refurbish areas as needed.
- Repair, maintain/monitor all equipment and amenities.
- Assemble new furniture and computers.
- Remove and properly dispose of all recyclable materials.
- Change light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed.
- Oversee service that provides trash removal and cleaning of storage areas.
- Maintain exterior property, including snow removal, tree cutting.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Please email your current CV and any supporting documentation to email@example.com should you be interested in any of our vacancies.