To delight the customer through the successful delivery of new and/or existing products shipped on time and manufactured to the highest technical and quality standards.
Building complex and unique assemblies for the energy sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working hands on to efficiently complete assigned work to required standards.
- To swiftly and comprehensively fault find and rectify problems.
- Take the lead with safe working practices to ensure superior levels of safety and housekeeping are obtained to achieve zero lost time injuries in Workshop.
- Adhere to health and safety responsibilities at all times.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- Overhead Crane Training would be beneficial
- FLT Counterbalance would be beneficial
Skills & Knowledge:
- a logical and systematic approach to work
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- good time management
- the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions
- some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data
- the ability to manage change
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage your own workload
- excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- a positive attitude to continued learning and improvement