Salary: depending on experience
Reports to: Special Projects Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
Supporting the Project Manager and Chief Engineer, this role will provide co-ordinated support and administrative activities within an Engineering Production and Quality based team, assisting with processes for production and release of product in line with customer specifications and schedules.
The role requires an effective team player who can play a proactive role in all associated tasks, have the ability to manage multiple activities and successfully deliver within set deadlines whilst managing their own time and prioritising work effectively.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidates must have relevant experience of working within a busy administrative environment in engineering or manufacturing. You must have great attention to detail and accuracy with proven ability and experience and poses the following:
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to respond to time frames and deadlines
- Be highly organised in managing own workload
- Able to adapt to change at short notice
- Proactive and detail orientated with a flexible attitude
- Basic reporting skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Liaison with production, purchasing and sales teams regarding schedule/production/delivery queries/issues.
- Data entry in the format of word templates, spread sheets and MRP Systems. Using the companies MRP System to Print Works Cards and associated tasks.
- Creation and control of purchase orders as required. – ordering products or services as advised
- Receipting and chasing outstanding orders and certification.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding orders, schedule of work, certification and certification
Arranging and co-ordinating collection and delivery of products.
Aiding the administration of documentation packs for customers.
Submittal and tracking of quality records for customer approval.
Additional on Occasion:-
General administration duties: checking, copying, scanning and archiving of documents.
Compiling documentation packs for the customer, using customer portals and other documentation.
Up loading & control of quality documents to customer’s portal, using the Internet.
Answering overflow telephone calls as required.