- Salary: Depending on experience
- Reporting to: Sales Team Leader
- A highly accurate and methodical administrator is required as a key player for our sales enquiry function. The role involves a high level of data input, verbal and written communication with the sales team and also our valued customers.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure that the company provides absolutely the best service at the initial point of contact collating information in preparation for quoting, storing/retrieving documents. This will be achieved through the accurate loading of sales orders onto MRP system, collating information for contract review and completing contract review actions as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure whilst following tight procedures are key attributes to be successful in this role. Experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and using MRP systems in a previous manufacturing environment.
What the SPE ideal candidate looks like:
- Proven admin work history in a manufacturing environment or similar.
- Competent at using a variety of digital Windows based packages
- Experience ideally working within a manufacturing environment, ideally within the Oil & Gas, Nuclear / Defence, Motor Sport or aerospace sector.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work on their own initiative, showing a methodical approach to work and good problem-solving skills
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality, along with the ability to manage their workload
- Able to cover the telephone and be an ambassador for SPE when speaking to external clients
- To be customer and product focused at all times
- To be able to communicate with a wide range of people and enjoy a fast paced environment.